- Getting started
Installation and setup
Player context menu
Player context menu
Within the player window, you can use the context menu to control the player and it's settings.
When you first launch the application, you're prompted with a simple onboarding screen, with a big button. Click it, and a new window with F1TV's login will be opened.
- These are the default window options, allowing you to close, minimize, fullscreen or reload the window.
- Toggle if the window should stay on top of other windows (even if it's not in focus)
- Toggle if the player should maintain a 16:9 aspect ratio (to avoid black bars)
- Set the size of the player to a preset value
- Set the position of the player to a preset position
- Switch streams (available when there are OBCs)
- Switch the audio device that should be used to output the audio (if any) from the current stream window. This allows you to have, for instance, headphones that play team radio and a speaker that plays the sound from the international broadcast
- Set the audio track, to change language or to select the team radio or FX channel
- Set the video quality. By default the video quality is selected automically, but you can force the player to select a lower or higher quality if you wish
Some links on this website are affiliate links. This means that if you click on the link and purchase the item, it supports the development of MultiViewer for F1. This is at no additional cost to you.
MultiViewer for F1 is an unofficial app and is not associated in any way with the Formula 1 companies. F1, FORMULA ONE, FORMULA 1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licensing BV. MultiViewer for F1 requires a paid F1TV subscription and doesn't help circumvent any content protection or limitations by F1TV. MultiViewer for F1 is a non-commercial, fan-made application. Data is used for non-commercial, fair use.
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
Any product names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the app are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with MultiViewer for F1 or its contributors. They do not sponsor or endorse MultiViewer for F1 or any of our products.
"F1 TV®", "Formula 1®", "F1®", "Alfa Romeo®", "AlphaTauri®", "Alpine®", "Aston Martin®", "Ferrari®", "Haas®", "Haas F1 Team®", "McLaren®", "Mercedes®", "Red Bull®", "Red Bull Racing®", "Williams®" are trademarks of their respective owners and are not affiliated, endorsed, connected or sponsored in any way to this app.